Sunday, July 15, 2018

why I choose brazilian straight hair for my daughter

Back to school season is coming and I would like to buy my daughter a gift which represents a new beginning. I racked my brains and finally choose Brazilian straight hair for my daughter. You may be surprised at my gift, hereby I would like to share something that why I  choose Brazilian straight hair for my daughter.

As for me, the best weave texture for African American hair is Brazilian hair. Brazilian hair is natural black and can match well with skin color. Secondly, I love the hair texture of Brazilian hair, which meet people needs of restyling such as bleaching, curling, and coloring. However, I believe that my daughter will not restyle this hair because she has a crush on the straight hairstyle. Thinly, straight hair is easy-manageable compared to curly hair. I hope my daughter can focus on her study instead of spending too much time in taking care of hair. I teach her how to take care of her hair in daily time, and I will also take her to the salon to have a deep conditioner once a month.  All told, I decided to buy her Brazilian straight hair bundles from online virgin hair vendors. Thanks to my friend’s recommendation, I have bought standard quality hair with the best online price.


After my daughter hair installation, both of us were satisfied with the hair. Hair is shiny and luster, off course shed-free and tangle-free. My daughter hugged me and promised me that she will study hard. I love my daughter and want to give her the best in the world. I am happy to see that she is much more confident when wearing my gift- Brazilian hair extension. If you also want to buy a gift for someone you love, do consider these virgin hair bundles, helping them attain encouragement and confidence is also the expression of love. Start from ahead, speak out your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make Halloween Wig Look Natural?

      Halloween is the perfect chance to be creative and pick a brand-new do. A high-quality wig with natural looking can help you transitio...